Suitable for outdoor display.
Arkansas Polyester Outdoor Flags
The present-day Arkansas flag portrays a white diamond- representing the state diamond mine - with wide blue border filled with 25 white stars – to symbolize Arkansas is the 25 state to join the Union - centered on a red field. The state name ARKANSAS and 4 dark blue stars are positioned in the white diamond center. Arkansas legislature adopted the flag on February 26, 1913, 77 years after statehood (June 15, 1836). Modifications to the original design were made in 1923, 1924 and 2011.
Best Quality Arkansas Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Arkansas flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America