Suitable for outdoor display.
Alaska Outdoor Flags
Alaska’s state flag design features the 7-star Big Dipper constellation and one larger North Star – Polaris - on a field of dark blue. Alaska’s flag was adopted by then territorial legislature 32 years before statehood (January 3, 1959) on May 2, 1927 following an American Legion flag design contest for children. Thirteen-year old Benny Benson won!
Best Quality Alaska Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Alaska flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America