Suitable for outdoor display.
Wyoming Polyester Outdoor Flags
The flag of The Equality State is a blue field with a double border of red and white. In the center of the field is a white silhouette of an American Bison, upon which the Seal of The State of Wyoming is “branded" in blue. The flag was adopted by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1917, 27 years after Wyoming became a state (July 10, 1890).
Premium Quality Wyoming Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Wyoming flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America