Suitable for outdoor display.
Vermont Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Green Mountain State of Vermont, the Vermont flag design features the state coat-of-arms centered atop a field of deep blue. Within the state seal the words FREEDOM, VERMONT, and UNITY appear in white atop a red scroll ribbon incorporated into the seal. Vermont’s flag was adopted by Vermont General Assembly in June 1, 1923 – 132 years after statehood (March 4, 1791).
Premium Quality Vermont Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Vermont flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America