Suitable for outdoor display.
Vermont Nylon Outdoor Flags
In the Green Mountain State of Vermont, the Vermont flag design features the state coat-of-arms centered atop a field of deep blue. Within the state seal the words FREEDOM, VERMONT, and UNITY appear in white atop a red scroll ribbon incorporated into the seal. Vermont’s flag was adopted by Vermont General Assembly in June 1, 1923 – 132 years after statehood (March 4, 1791).
Premium Quality Vermont Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Vermont flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America