Suitable for outdoor display.
U.S. Virgin Island Outdoor Flags
The U.S. Virgin Island flag design features an American Eagle adorned with a red, white and blue shield upon its chest, a branch of laurel in the left talon and bundle of arrows in the right talon. Left of the eagle is a large azure blue V and to the right is a large azure blue I. Governor, Rear Admiral Sumner E.W. Kittelle, signed an executive on May 17, 1921 adopting the U.S. Virgin Islands flag – two months following United States possession on March 31, 1917.
Premium Quality U.S. Virgin Island Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ U.S. Virgin Island flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.