Suitable for outdoor use.
Flagpole Trucks - Ball Truck for Internal Cable Pole
The flagpole ball truck is a component part at the top of the flagpole and serves 3 purposes:
- Houses the pulley through which the cable passes through to raise and lower the flags
- Combination ball/truck eliminates the need for a separate finial (ornament)
- Keeps the weather elements out of the flagpole
- Heavy cast aluminum
- 2 sizes
- 8", use with maximum top shaft OD 3-1/2"
- 10", use with maximum top shaft OD 4"
- Upper and lower stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings on cast aluminum spindle
- Brass exit bushing
- Threaded 1-1/4" NPT spindle screws into flagpole with 1-1/4" NPT inner threads
- Cable limit: 5/32"
- Compatible with internal cable based commercial flagpoles
- Unique construction combines the function of the truck and ornament into 1 piece
- Revolving ball truck moves with the wind so the flag won't wrap around the flagpole
- Built with stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings for optimal performance life
This is a component part only and therefore the design and engineering of the application are the responsibility of the customer.