Suitable for ground mount internal cable flagpoles.
Flagpole Trucks - Cone Truck for Internal Cable Pole
The flagpole truck is a component part at the top of the flagpole and serves 3 purposes
- Houses the pulley through which the halyard (cable) passes through to raise and lower the flags
- Holds the finial (ornament) at the top of the flagpole
- Keeps the weather elements out of the flagpole
- Heavy cast aluminum
- 2 sizes
- Small size: use with maximum top shaft OD 3-1/2"
- Large size: use with maximum top shaft OD 4-1/2"
- Upper and lower stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings on cast aluminum spindle
- Brass exit bushing
- Threaded 1-1/4" NPT spindle screws into flagpole with 1-1/4" NPT inner threads
- Cable limit: 5/32"
- Compatible with internal cable based commercial flagpoles
- Revolving truck moves with the wind so the flag won't wrap around the flagpole
- Built with stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings for optimal performance life
This is a component part only and therefore the design and engineering of the application are the responsibility of the customer.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.