Suitable for outdoor display.
Texas Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state of Texas flag was adopted January 25, 1839 by the Republic of Texas. Texas legislature later adopted the flag on August 31, 1933 – 88 years following statehood (December 29, 1845). The Texas state flag design is made with fabric color matching the United States flag as follow: one vertical blue stripe equal to 1/3 the length of the flag, two equal horizontal stripes: upper white and lowered – each having a length equal to 2/3 the length of the flag and one white 5-pointed star equal to ¾ the width of the blue stripe.
Premium Quality Texas Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Texas flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America