Suitable for outdoor display.
Texas Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state of Texas flag was adopted January 25, 1839 by the Republic of Texas. Texas legislature later adopted the flag on August 31, 1933 – 88 years following statehood (December 29, 1845). The Texas state flag design is made with fabric color matching the United States flag as follow: one vertical blue stripe equal to 1/3 the length of the flag, two equal horizontal stripes: upper white and lower red – each having a length equal to 2/3 the length of the flag and one white 5-pointed star equal to ¾ the width of the blue stripe.
Premium Quality Texas Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- The red, white and blue background fabric panels are joined with lock-stitching. The 5-pointe star is applique.
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Texas flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America