Suitable for outdoor display.
Tennessee Polyester Outdoor Flags
Tennessee Legislature adopted the Tennessee flag design, created by National Guardsman LeRoy Reeves, on April 17, 1905 – 109 years after statehood (June 1, 1796). Centered on a field of crimson red is a navy-blue circle outlined in white with three white stars. The circle signifies unity of the east, middle and west regions of the state. The flag fly end consists of a thin vertical white bar and thicker vertical blue bar to strengthen identity.
Premium Quality Tennessee Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Tennessee flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.