Suitable for outdoor display.
Star Spangled Banner Outdoor Nylon Historic Flags
United States flag with 15 stars and 15 stripes — Shortly before the War of 1812, two new states were added to the Union and the American flag was changed from 13 to 15 stars and stripes. This Star-Spangled Banner was the inspiration for Francis Scott Key to write our National Anthem.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- 2 fabric options: Versatile 200-denier nylon or Traditional Cotton
- Nylon sizes: 3'x5'
- Cotton size: 3'x5
- Applique stars with joined stripes
- Fade resistant
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.