Suitable for outdoor display.
Star Spangled Banner Outdoor Historic Flag
Shortly before the Ware of 1812, two new states were added to the Union and the flag was changed from 13 to 15 stars and stripes. This Star-Spangled Banner was the inspiration for Francis Scott Key to write our National Anthem.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- 2 fabric options: Versatile 200-denier nylon or Traditional Cotton
- Nylon sizes: 3'x5'
- Cotton size: 3'x5
- Applique stars with joined stripes
- Fade resistant
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America