Suitable for indoor flag display, parade use and formal flag presentations.
Ships in 3 business days
Space Force Ceremonial Flags and Sets
Ceremonial flags can be purchased alone or with display sets. Two set options exist.
- 2 sizes: 3’x5’ or 4'x6'
- 200-denier weight nylon
- Platinum rayon fringe
- Flannel-lined pole hem with concealed mounting tabs
Ceremonial Flag Sets
Sets include ceremonial flag - gracefully tapered furniture-grade finish 2-piece hardwood pole with solid brass screw-joint - golden yellow rayon cord with tassels – ornament
- 2 sizes: 3’x5’ with 8’ display set; 4'x6' with 9' display set
- Premium quality Presidential Set: includes substantial 18 lb. cast iron base and metal ornament
- Standard quality Allegiance Set: includes ABS display base (fill with 8 lbs sand) and metalized ornament
- 8' set requires 9' + ceiling
- 9' set requires 10'+ ceiling
- Ceremonial sets are designed for indoor display
- Parade Carry Belt required for outdoor display
Note: Space Force Ceremonial Sets are not intended for outdoor display.
For outdoor display, a Parade Carry Belt is required and sold separately.
Order our Dust and Rain Cover to protect your set when it’s in storage.
For indoor display, order our NEW Adjustable Flag Spreader to adjust flag fullness for the desired effect.
Flag Made in America
The U.S. Space Force (USSF) is the newest branch of the Armed Forces, established December 20, 2019 with enactment of the Fiscal Year 2020 National Defense Authorization Act. The USSF was established within the Department of the Air Force, meaning the Secretary of the Air Force has overall responsibility for the USSF, under the guidance and direction of the Secretary of Defense. Additionally, a four-star general known as the Chief of Space Operations (CSO) serves as the senior military member of the USSF and is a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
The official Space Force logo is centered on a black background. The flag is derived from the central and supporting elements of the Space Force seal, including the delta wing, globe, elliptical orbit, Polaris star, and star clusters. Beneath the central imagery "UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE" and "MMXIX" in white lettering, indicating the name and birth year of the service.