Suitable for outdoor display.
Rhode Island Nylon Outdoor Flags
Rhode Island’s flag design was adopted by the General Assembly on November 1, 1897 – 121 years after statehood (May 4, 1776). The state flag is white and portrays 13 yellow stars, representing 13 original colonies, surrounding an anchor and the word HOPE is included within a blue scroll ribbon scroll beneath the anchor.
Premium Quality Rhode Island Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Rhode Island flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America