Suitable for outdoor display.
Pennsylvania Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Keystone State of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania flag showcases the state coat of arms on a field of American flag blue. The words VIRTUE, LIBERTY AND INDEPENDENCE are contained within a red ribbon scroll. Pennsylvania legislature adopted the flag on June 13, 1907, 120 years following statehood (December 12, 1787).
Premium Quality Pennsylvania Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Pennsylvania flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.