Suitable for outdoor display.
Oregon Nylon Outdoor Flags
As of 1971, The Beaver State is the last state in nation to feature different designs for either side of its flag. On one side is the escutcheon from the state seal, and on the other is a figure of a beaver. Both designs are depicted in gold on a field of navy blue. The current Oregon state flag was adopted on February 26, 1925, 66 years after statehood (February 14, 1859).
Premium Quality Oregon Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Oregon flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.