Suitable for outdoor display.
Oklahoma Nylon Outdoor Flags
Oklahoma’s flag was adopted by state legislature on April 2, 1925 – 18 years after statehood (November 16, 1907). The design was modified in 1941 to add the state name and again on June 14, 1988 to standardize the design and colors. Positioned in the center of a “French Blue” field is a circular rawhide shield of an American Indian Warrior decorated with 6 painted crosses, 7 pendant eagle feathers, peace pipe, olive branch and the name Oklahoma positioned beneath the shield in white.
Premium Quality Nylon Oklahoma Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Oklahoma flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America