Suitable for outdoor display.
Ohio Polyester Outdoor Flags
The Buckeye State of Ohio boasts the only non-rectangular U.S. state flag. The red, white, and blue elements symbolize the state’s natural features and order of admission to the Union, and the banner has been nicknamed the Ohio Burgee. The discs are also symbolic of the state’s name. The flag was designed in 1901 by John Eisenmann for display at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York, and adopted in 1902 by the Ohio Legislature (99 years after statehood — March 1, 1803).
Premium Quality Ohio Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Ohio flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.