Suitable for outdoor display.
North Dakota Nylon Outdoor Flags
North Dakota Legislative Assembly adopted the North Dakota flag design on March 3, 1911 – 22 years after being admitted to the Union (November 2, 1889). The official design depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and arrow bundle in its talons. The eagle holds a red scroll ribbon with the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” meaning “out of many, one” in its beak. Above are 13 5-pointed stars and a sunburst. Below the eagle is a scrolled ribbon with the words NORTH DAKOTA.
Premium Quality North Dakota Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon North Dakota flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America