Suitable for outdoor display.
North Carolina Polyester Outdoor Flags
The General Assembly of North Carolina adopted the North Carolina flag on February 5, 1885, 96 years after being admitted to the Union (November 21, 1789). On June 24, 1991 North Carolina Senate passed a bill to change the official proportion of the flag design. North Carolina’s flag design is made with fabric color matching the United States flag as follow: one vertical blue stripe with and two equal horizontal stripes: upper white and lowered. Within the blue strip is the date May 20, 1775, the letters N and C separated by a 5-pointed star and the date April 12, 1776.
Premium Quality North Carolina Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester North Carolina flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.