Suitable for outdoor display.
New Mexico Polyester Outdoor Flags
New Mexico legislature adopted the New Mexico flag design on March 15, 1925, 13 years after statehood (January 6, 1919. The flag showcases the winning Daughters of American Revolution flag competition design created by Dr. Harry Mera which depicts a red sun symbol centered atop a bright yellow field.
Premium Quality New Mexico Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester New Mexico flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America