Suitable for outdoor display.
New Mexico Outdoor Flags
New Mexico legislature adopted the New Mexico flag design on March 15, 1925, 13 years after statehood (January 6, 1919. The flag showcases the winning Daughters of American Revolution flag competition design created by Dr. Harry Mera which depicts a red sun symbol centered atop a bright yellow field.
Premium Quality New Mexico Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ New Mexico flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America