Free shipping on this item regardless of order amount.
United States Navy Outdoor Flags
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, the United States Navy outdoor flag is made in America from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
- Size 3'x5' specially priced for holiday gift giving
- Option to purchase flag alone or flag with American Wave Mounting Kit
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- United States Navy authentic design created by direct dye to achieve front to back color penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners.
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching with back-stitched corner edges for extra durability.
- Made in America
OPTIONAL American Wave® Mounting Kit with Fixed Bracket
Select the option to receive your Navy Outdoor Flag with a mounting kit and also receive...
Specially engineered "spinning" ball bearing pole to keep flag hanging free. Bracket is designed for installation on a vertical surface(wall, post, etc.) Fastening hardware accommodates a flag with heading & grommets or banner made with banner and concealed mounting tabs.
- 2-piece 6' length x 1" diameter aluminum "spinning pole" with
- Silver-finish ball ornament
- 2 flag fasteners for display of standard flag with grommets
- Pole ring with banner clip for display of a banner with inner tabs
- Fixed 14 gauge stamped steel 45° angle bracket (with wood screws)
- Suitable for residential use
- The American Wave® Mounting Kit is not wind rated.
If you'd like to purchase the mounting kit separately, you can find it here.
A warranty for residential house-mount flags, house-mount poles, portable ground-mount poles, or brackets is not offered due to a wide variety of applications for display and unpredictable weather conditions. Be prepared to bring house-mounted poles, portable poles, and flags inside before storms approach. High winds and gusts of 20 mph and higher can cause damage.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.