Suitable for outdoor display.
Montana Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state of Montana flag incorporates the Montana state seal atop a field of dark blue with the state name MONTANA centered below the seal. Montana Legislature adopted the original flag design on February 67, 1905 - 15 years following statehood (November 8, 1889). On July 1, 1981 the flag was modified to add the state name below the seal.
Premium Quality Montana Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Montana flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America