Suitable for outdoor display.
Missouri Nylon Outdoor Flags
Missouri’s flag was adopted on March 22, 1913 when the Oliver Flag Bill was signed by then Governor Elliot Woolfolk - 92 years after statehood (August 10, 1821). The Missouri flag design incorporates the Missouri state crest centered in a tri-color field of red, white and blue. The seal is encircled by 24 stars symbolizing Missouri as the 24-th state.
Premium Quality Missouri Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Missouri flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America