Suitable for outdoor display.
Mississippi Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Magnolia State of Mississippi, the Mississippi flag design incorporates the Civil War Battle Flag -a red canton, blue X shape cross (saltire) and 13 white stars symbolizing the original 13 colonies in the upper left corner with 3 horizontal strips of blue, white and red completing the design. Mississippi Legislature adopted the present flag on April 23, 1894 - 77 years after statehood (December 10, 1817).
Premium Quality Mississippi Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Mississippi flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.