Suitable for outdoor display.
Minnesota Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state flag of Minnesota features the Minnesota coat of arms centered atop a field of blue. Within the coat of arms is a ribbon scroll with the Minnesota’s state motto “L'etoile du Nord”, meaning “Star of the North”. Minnesota Legislature adopted the present flag on March 19, 1957 – 99 years after statehood (May 11, 1858).
Premium Quality Minnesota Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Minnesota flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America