Suitable for outdoor display.
Michigan Polyester Outdoor Flags
Michigan Legislature adopted the Michigan flag on June 26, 1911 – 74 years after statehood (January 26, 1837). The current Michigan flag features the state coat of arms atop a field of dark blue. Three separate ribbon scrolls contain three mottos: “E Pluribus Unum” meaning “Out of many, one”, “Tuebor” meaning “I will defend”, and the State motto “Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice” meaning “If you see a pleasant peninsula, look about you”.
Premium Quality Michigan Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Michigan flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America