Suitable for outdoor display.
Maryland Polyester Outdoor Flags
The State of Maryland flag was adopted by General Assembly on March 4, 1904 – 128 years after statehood (April 28, 1788). The Maryland flag is divided into 4 equal quarters: the upper left and lower right quarters feature the black and gold pattern from first Lord of Baltimore George Calvert’s, coat of arms; the lower left and upper right quarters feature the red and white Crossland arms derived from George Calvert’s maternal family.
Premium Quality Maryland Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Maryland flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.