Suitable for outdoor display.
Lions and Castles Outdoor Historic Flag (Royal Standard of Spain)
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
"The Lions and Castles flag is representative of the marriage of Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain during the 15th century. It is also known as the Flag of Castile and León — Ferdinand of León, and Isabella of Castile. . ." To read more from The Lions and Castles flag, click here!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.