Suitable for outdoor display.
Kings Colors Outdoor Historic Flag
In 1620, when the Mayflower arrived to America, a new flag was displayed for the colonies. King James I took the Cross of St. George and superimposed it onto the Scottish flag of St. Andrew and called it the Kings Colors.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 2'x3', 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Size 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America