Suitable for outdoor display.
Kentucky Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Bluegrass State of Kentucky, the state flag portrays the State Seal with “Commonwealth of Kentucky” arched above the seal and goldenrod flowers beneath the seal all atop a deep blue background. A Kentucky art teacher, Jesse Cox Burgess, designed the flag and it was adopted by Kentucky General Assembly on March 26, 1918 – 126 years after statehood (June 1, 1792).
Premium Quality Kentucky Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Kentucky flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.