Suitable for outdoor display.
Kentucky Outdoor Flags
In the Bluegrass State of Kentucky, the state flag portrays the State Seal with “Commonwealth of Kentucky” arched above the seal and goldenrod flowers beneath the seal all atop a deep blue background. A Kentucky art teacher, Jesse Cox Burgess, designed the flag and it was adopted by Kentucky General Assembly on March 26, 1918 – 126 years after statehood (June 1, 1792).
Premium Quality Kentucky Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Kentucky flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America