Suitable for outdoor display.
Kansas Polyester Outdoor Flags
The Kansas flag portrays the state flower, a sunflower, above the state seal and the State name KANSAS centered in a field of dark blue. A version of the Kansas flag adopted by the Kansas Legislature on March 21, 1927 – 66 years after statehood (January 29, 1861). In 1961 the flag was modified to add KANSAS beneath the seal.
Premium Quality Kansas Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Kansas flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America