Suitable for outdoor display.
Iowa Polyester Outdoor Flags
The current Iowa flag portrays a bald eagle with long blue ribbon and the state name IOWA in red atop 3 vertical stripes of blue, white and red. The words “Our liberties we prize and our rights we maintain” are on the ribbon. Daughters of the American Revolution member Dixie Cornell Gebhardt designed the flag in 1917 and it was adopted March 12, 1921 – 75 years after Iowa statehood (December 28, 1946).
Premium Quality Iowa Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Iowa flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.