Suitable for outdoor display.
Idaho Polyester Outdoor Flags
Idaho’s Great Seal is featured on Idaho’s blue state flag and is bordered by a gold band with the words Great Seal of the State of Idaho in black. Beneath the seal is a gold bordered red ribbon with the words “State of Idaho”. Idaho Legislature formally adopted the flag on November 2, 1957 - 68 years after Idaho statehood (July 3, 1890).
Premium Quality Idaho Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Idaho flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America