Suitable for outdoor display.
Hawaii Polyester Outdoor Flags
The Hawaii state flag incorporates Great Britain’s Union Jack in the upper left corner symbolizing historic ties to England and 8 alternating stripes: white, red and blue to symbolize the 8 main islands - Hawaii, Maui, Oahu, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Niihau and Kahoolawe. The current flag was originally displayed December 29, 1845 – 106 years before Hawaii statehood (August 21, 1959).
Premium Quality Hawaii Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Hawaii flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America