Suitable for outdoor display.
Hawaii Nylon Outdoor Flags
The Hawaii state flag incorporates Great Britain’s Union Jack in the upper left corner symbolizing historic ties to England and 8 alternating stripes: white, red and blue to symbolize the 8 main islands - Hawaii, Maui, Oahu, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Niihau and Kahoolawe. The current flag was originally displayed December 29, 1845 – 106 years before Hawaii statehood (August 21, 1959).
Premium Quality Hawaii Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Hawaii flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.