Suitable for outdoor display.
Grand Union Outdoor Historic Flag
In 1775 the colonies adopted the thirteen stripes representing the thirteen colonies and kept the Kings Colors in the canton, illustrating their allgiance to England, but their willingness to fight for their rights and justice. This flag was raised in Cambridge by General Washington and was called the Grand Union Flag or Cambridge Flag.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Sizes: 2'x3' & 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Sizes 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America