Suitable for outdoor display.
Georgia Polyester Outdoor Flags
Georgia’ state flag consists of three alternating horizontal stripes of red, white, red. In the upper left corner is a field of blue featuring the State coat of arms surrounded by 13 white stars. Following statehood on January 2, 1788, the Georgia flag was modified seven time over a period of 124 years. The current flag was approved by state legislature on May 8, 2003 and later approved by referendum in March 2004.
Premium Quality Georgia Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Georgia flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.