Suitable for outdoor display.
During the Revolutionary War the colonies began unfurling new flags; among them was the popular Continental Flag. They replaced the Kings Colors with a Pine Tree, symbolic of the New England way of life. Historians believe this flag was carried during the famous battle of Bunker Hill.
Continental Outdoor Historic Flag
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Sizes: 2'x3', 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Sizes 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.