Suitable for outdoor display.
Connecticut Nylon Outdoor Flags
Connecticut’s state flag is azure blue and portrays three fruit bearing grapevines on a golden bordered white shield with the state motto Qui Transtulit Sustinet (Latin) “He who transplanted still sustains” atop a golden bordered white ribbon. The Connecticut General Assembly adopted the flag on September 9, 1897 - 109 years after statehood (January 9, 1788).
Best Quality Connecticut Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Connecticut flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.