Suitable for outdoor display.
Commodore Perry Outdoor Historic Flag
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
"Captain James Lawrence never expected to be an officer in the United States Navy. In fact, he studied law before becoming a midshipman in 1798. Once he enlisted, however, he made a big splash and a friend with a big name — Commodore Perry . . ." To read more from A brief history of the Commodore Perry battle flag, click here!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.