Suitable for outdoor display.
Colorado Polyester Outdoor Flags
Colorado’s flag is comprised of two horizontal blue stripes separated by a white stripe. A large red C is centered in the field with a yellow circle in the center. Blue represents the sky, white represents snow topped mountains, C for Colorado and yellow symbolizes the Gold Rush. Colorado Assembly adopted the flag on June 5, 1911 – 35 years after statehood (August 1, 1876).
Best Quality Colorado Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Colorado flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.