Suitable for outdoor display.
California Polyester Outdoor Flags
California’s state flag design depicts a red Lone Star red star in the upper left, California grizzly bear atop green grassland, words California Republic in brown centered below the bear along with a wide red horizontal stripe stretching the entire bottom edge. California legislature adopted the flag on February 3, 1911 – 61 years after statehood (September 9, 1850).
Best Quality California Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester California flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.