Suitable for outdoor display.
In 1702 Queen Anne adopted a new flag for England and her colonies. The Kings Colors were placed on a field of red. This was called the British Red Ensign. Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown under this flag.
British Red Ensign Outdoor Historic Flag
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 2'x3' & 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Size 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America