Size 10'x15' and larger are made to order with 2 week delivery lead time.
American Red Cross Outdoor Flags
Suitable for outdoor display.
The Red Cross flag portrays a simple hand cut and sewn red cross symbol centered in a field of white and represents a neutral symbol of protection. Each flags is fully sewn.
- Symbol is appliquéd (hand cut and sewn)
- Color brilliant
- Size 2'x3' - 6'x10': polyester canvas heading with #2 brass grommets
- Size 8'x12' - 20'x38': heavy duty polyester canvas with heavy duty chrome D-rings
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Size 2'x3'- 6'x10': Fly end hem is turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
- Size 8'x12 - 20x30: Fly end hem is turned back twice and secured by six-needle lock-stitched hem with back stitched corner ends.
"March is National Red Cross Month. This annual observation started with President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1943 and has been declared by nearly every president since..." Read more from March is National Red Cross Month!
Made in America