Suitable for outdoor display.
Rhode Island Regiment Outdoor Historic Flag
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments, and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
"The Rhode Island Assembly approved the formation of the regiment in May of 1775. In a scant two months, the regiment was so impressive at the siege of Boston that it was assigned to a brigade in General George Washington’s Main Army. . ." To read more from The Rhode Island Regiment, click here!