Free shipping is available.
American Flags - U.S. Government Grade (G-Spec) Cotton
Suitable for outdoor display.
- Constructed to U.S. Government stringent requirements
- Cotton fabric - dense color, classic traditional appearance
- 4 cotton sizes: 2' 4-7/16" x 4'6" to 10' x 19'
American Flags for Outdoors: Flags made to official U.S. Government specifications (G-Spec). Own an American Flag precision-made to U.S. Government specifications. Known as "G-Spec", these flags have unique proportions and construction features. A limited selection of these flags is available to the public in our Valley Forge G-Spec line. For more than 60 years, the U.S. Government has specified and used these flags. Available in nylon or cotton, each flag is manufactured according to N.S. Code, Title 4 conforming to size proportions of 1 to 1.9 hoist-to-fly ratio.
Cotton G-Spec Flags
- made from 2-ply, mercerized cotton bunting
- lock-stitched seams
- threads match material color - special stitching
- heavy unbleached canvas duck heading
- #2 solid brass rolled-rim toothed grommets
- unique size and spacing of the star field
- stitched reinforced 4-needle fly hem
- dense color
- classic, traditional appearance
Made in America