Ambassador Commercial Flagpole - External Halyard
Free shipping on this item regardless of order amount.
Free appropriate size U.S. SunTru nylon flag included. Due to high demand delivery lead time on this item is presently 5-6 weeks.
Gracefully tapered aluminum flagpole shaft with commercial quality external rigging designed specifically for many years of flag display.
- Preferred for residential, small business and apartment complex display
- Provides substantial strength and budget friendly pricing
- Simple in function
- Easily rigged and installed
- Suitable for most inland U.S. locations
- Manufactured with the same shaft materials and high standards as our larger commercial flagpoles
- Gold anodized aluminum ball
- Flagpole shaft - 20' - 25' 1-shaft section, 30' 2-shaft sections
- Cast-aluminum stationary truck with aluminum pulley
- 9" Cast-aluminum cleat
- 5/16" Polypropylene rope
- (2) Metal snap hooks
- (2) Snap Covers
- PVC ground foundation sleeve
- Aluminum flash collar
- Installation instructions
Satin finish flagpole ships in 5-7 business days.
Anodized finish flagpole ships in 15-20 business days.
Satin - directional 36-grit sanded satin Deep Luster finish. When new, satin finish catches light reflections casting a strong sheen. The metal will oxidize and turn dull within two years. To retain the original appearance consider upgrading to an anodized finish.
Clear Anodized - an electrolytic passivization process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance and will maintain the original luster for many years.
Bronze Anodized (bronze color) - an electrolytic passivization process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance and will maintain the original luster for many years.
What flag size is best?
Flag size is determined by flagpole height. Normally the horizontal length of the flag is 1/4 to 1/3 the height of the flagpole. This guideline applies to commercial manufactured flagpoles 20' and taller. Always follow the manufacturer's flag size guidelines when purchasing a flagpole.
What is wind speed rating and why is it important?
- Wind speed means the movement of air in an outside environment. Movement can be affected by many factors including geographic location, weather, pressure gradient and jet streams. High winds can cause unpleasant side effect.
- Select an appropriate strength flagpole for the wind zone area where the flagpole will be displayed.
- Flag size and wind force are used to determine the load on a flagpole resulting in the flagged and unflagged mile per hour wind speed rating.
- Display of an oversized flag could cause the flagpole to fail.
- A flagpole not suitable for the geographic location wind speed often times fail.
- Wind speeds are generally higher along coastal areas than inland. They are also higher in open country than the center of cities. Wind speed becomes greater as the height above ground increases.
- Wind speed rating map and wind speed rating charts will help you select a flagpole suited to your location.The wind speed rating map is based on a 50-year period of recurrence at an elevation of 30 feet above ground level.
- View Wind Speed Rating Map
|Height||Model #’s||Wind Speed
|20’||P1203125S, P1203125C, P1203125B||83/108 mph||4’x6’|
|20’||P1204125S, P1204125C, P1204125B||109/147 mph||4’x6’|
|20’||P1205125S, P1205125C, P1205125B||136/229 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255125S, P1255125C, P1255125B||98/136 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255156S, P1255156C, P1255156B||111/178 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255188S, P1255188C, P1255188B||124/209 mph||4’x6’|
|30'||P1305188S, P1305188C, P1305188B||94/131 mph||5'x8'|